Need Assistance: +1 (778)-565-5399 or

Provincial attestation letter

PAL – Provincial Attestation letter:

Most students need to provide a Provincial attestation letter (PAL) from the province or territory where they plan to study. The issuance of PAL will start from March 2024. If you want to study in Quebec, you need an attestation of issuance of your Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), which is issued by the Government of Quebec. Your school can tell you how to apply for the CAQ.

Who doesn’t need a provincial attestation letter?